Readers, read through the entire post below for our most recent e-book deals, featured books, free books to download and read, and author interviews! Once you’re done, share this list with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter so they can get some great new reads too.
See these first!
Click on the links below to go directly to the spotlight page and read excerpts, author interviews, and more! Several of these are on a special promotional pricing, so don’t miss out! Once you’re done, scroll down for more.
- Featured Historical Military Thriller Book and Interview: Dark September by Brendan Gerad O’Brien @obgowan
- $.99 New Release Boxed Set! Coming in Hot: Rescue Me: A Paranormal & Contemporary Medical Romance Collection @ditterthegreat1
- New Release Spotlight: His Deepest Desire: A Portville Mpreg Romance (M/M Non-Shifter Omegaverse) by Xander Collins
- New Release! Urban Paranormal Lesfic Spotlight: Wild Magic (The Veil Chronicles Book 1) by May Dawney @MayDawney
- New Release Book Spotlight: Three if by Sea: MMF Bisexual Romance by Nicole Stewart
- $.99 Paranormal Romance Spotlight: Taken: The Vampire’s Concubine Part One by Desiree Broussard
- $.99 Fantasy Romance Spotlight and Interview: His Forever (Dragon Talon Clan Book 1) by Dalba Y. Castrillon @dalbac
- Featured Historical Romance Book: A Knight’s LOVE: Medieval Time Travel Romance by Ju Ephraime @juephraime
- New Release! Gay Paranormal Romance Spotlight: Omega Shadow by Quinn Michaels @QMichaelsAuthor
- Erotic Romance Book Spotlight: The Road Back by Marla Machado @marla_arce
- Historical Romance Spotlight and Interview: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes @dianaforbes18
- $.99 Featured Fantasy Book: The World of Ato by Patrick Borosky @patborosky
- Featured Romantic Suspense Book and Author Interview: A Taste of Revenge by Mercy Jane Porquez Ballesteros @MercyJane0210
- $.99 New Release! Featured Rockstar Romance Boxset and Interview: Heavy Influence: The Complete Series by Ann Marie Frohoff @frohoffwrites
- Paranormal Romance Spotlight: My Wolf King by Rose Wynters
- Epic Fantasy Spotlight: Forging of a Knight: Prison Planet of the Mah Lahkt by Hugo V. Negron
- M/M Gay Romance Spotlight: Guarding His Desires by Jaylen Florian @JaylenFlorian
- Reference Book Spotlight: Hack Your Writing: Seven Search Function Fixes That Instantly Elevate Your Manuscript by May Dawney @MayDawney
The following books are free for a limited time. These are legitimate free reads offered by the publisher or author for a short period of time. Make sure to verify the price on Amazon before buying, as sale prices can and do change anytime. Click on the book cover or buy now button to go directly to the Amazon page to get your copy.
When I decide I want something, I get it. And I want her.
Billionaire Lawson Heywood is ruthless and unforgiving with his business. He’s earned the right to be arrogant. With his broad shoulders and panty-dropping charm, he can have any woman he wants.
He sets his sights on a young artist and gets one taste.
A sweet innocent kiss that tempts him for more.
But Skye Simmons isn’t going to be a notch on his headboard. She’s not interested in his sh*t.
Lawson has no intention of letting this angel slip through his fingers. He won’t stop until he has her against his wall, panting and begging for more.
*** A steamy STANDALONE contemporary romance with a hot, dominant alpha. No cliffhanger, no cheating, and a guaranteed happily-ever-after.***
I turned my back on society, walked off the grid and never looked back. So, why can’t I let her go?
Ashley represents everything I hate in society.
A spoiled brat, a media princess, a woman who would rather record her life than live it.
It’s people like her that are responsible for the bullshit on the internet, bullshit that cost the lives of everyone I’ve ever loved.
But one taste of her makes me question how I could ever live in a world without her in it.
Sawyer offers me nothing more than a hard body and a warm bed.
He’s just an escape from my humiliation and betrayal. He can never provide me the lifestyle that I worked so hard to obtain.
Then why am I considering throwing away my fame and fans to hide away from the world that embraced me when no one else would?
SAVED BY THE WOODSMAN is a stand-alone, full-length romance with no cliff-hangers and an HEA. This book deals with a very sexy couple who are snowed in a cabin together. With no tv, internet or distractions. The steamy scenes in this one is enough to melt the ice trapping them in that cabin! What else can they do? Intended for an 18+ audience.
This top-rated mystery-thriller is on sale for a limited time to introduce you to the wildly popular Emma Frost Series from bestselling author Willow Rose.
From an Amazon bestselling author comes a riveting whodunit.
Simone Beaumont is having a rough day. She is exhausted. Her baby is crying non-stop, she is in a fight with her husband and hasn’t spoken to him since last night. A big part of her wants just to leave everything – to run away from it all – to vanish. She is considering it while putting her screaming baby in her car seat when suddenly she meets a man in the parking lot who without asking her makes her wish come true.
Emma Frost has just come home from a trip to Eastern Europe when the body of Simone Beaumont is being found. It turns out she was part of Sophia’s mothers’ group and soon the small group is shaken by yet another disappearance.
RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN is a spine-chilling mystery. It is the third book in Willow Rose’s bestselling Emma Frost series.
Terror in Texas begins with a biological attack on US soil. The ensuing chaos spreads anarchy and death. Adding to the confusion, the dead reanimate and attack the living. Unlikely heroes amid the chaos are a young mother, a disabled veteran, and a hopeless alcoholic. Who will escape San Antonio to see friends and loved ones again? Will the infection sweep over the entire nation?
Liz Jameson and her daughters separate while attempting to leave the city. While trying to find her daughters, Liz is rescued from certain death by Viet Nam Veterans who then volunteer to aid her in her quest.
Struggling to remain sober, Matt Monroe and fellow soldiers, rescue an unusual group of survivors during their trek across the state.
Steve Benton, a double amputee, faces multiple dangers and not all are undead as he attempts to guide his small band of survivors. It’s a race for safety and not all will survive.
‘It’s like Games of Thrones meets Cormac McCarthy’s The Road’ – JT from Black Kes
‘Couldn’t put it down…’ Olivia B.
The old men of the frozen Eastern tribe say that little Erik will not last even another short winter. He can’t even walk and so, his father Seven, carries him across the ice wastes.
The boy’s clear blue eyes see much further than the horizon. He sees beyond the Black Mountains and through the paths of iron-giants to the great machine at the centre of the world. He sees hope.
If he can get there, Seven will trade everything he has to save his son…
This Story will make you love, cheer and cry…He was a Warrior poet with a broken soul, and she, an Angel whisper, that cries on a cloud alone.
You ever just want to fight for two people you know should be together. You want to give them that hope, that vision to see through the fog of loneliness, and lost dreams. To find one another. This is that story, there are many fragments missing but I have put it together as best I can. I am not an author so forgive me.
It is not such an uncommon story anymore. Two people meet online and they fall in love, but back in 2006 it was a new world. Cyberspace, where two souls meet: no filters, just our words, our thoughts. People meet this way and marry all the time these days, but my love story became my tragedy.
I guess I am sharing this because the memory has been trapped too long. Why is it that we need others to share our pain?
within the flow of tears from our bleeding hearts we stain others, allowing ourselves to heal.
No one saw me bleed, no one knew about us. Falling in love with someone thousands of miles away and never hearing their voice, never looking into their eyes, never feeling the warmth of their skin…I told no one, not my family not my Friends, and when the walls came crashing down, I had no one to hold, and so I fell.
Elizabeth decides to escape her terrible conditions at home to become a mail order bride in Colorado. When she arrives, Richard picks her up from the train station and delivers the news that the man who sent for her has married someone else. She has already severed ties back home, and now she has nowhere to go. Richard always appears when she needs someone. Will Elizabeth find peace in Colorado?